- No products in the cart.
I’m delivering the whole spectrum of what a off-season strength and conditioning experience should be. You know I was a D1 Strength Coach, 2 Sport college athlete (football & track), and coached multiple state and regional champions.
Athletes 13+ should apply. This is not a get in shape camp. This is for athletes looking to peak their abilities.
How It Works: Please Read Fully
- Athletes will have 3 workouts each week available to attend.
- 1st Workout: Football, Long/Triple Jump, or Basketball (Only 6 Athletes In Each Group)
- 2nd & 3rd Workout: Speed & Agility and All Groups Workout
- If you are only attending Long/Triple Jump Training, CMS students will be free. (due to CMS usage rules). If you attend any other part of the program, the full amount will be due.
- Workouts will start June 4th at 9:00 AM through July 2nd at Mallard Creek Community Park
- Do Not Show Up Without Registering & Paying First
There are no reviews yet.